Clark’s Heating and Air provides is the Gainesville, GA heater repair leader. Your family needs an effective, reliable heat source for the cool winter months. Knowing who to call for home heating emergencies in the Gainesville area helps prepare your family for any unexpected emergency needs. Our professional team has the experience and training to service your home’s boiler, heat pump, furnace or other heating system.
Clark’s Heating and Air technicians are available for heating repair or installation in homes across Gainesville and beyond. Regular maintenance of your home heating system will extend the life of the unit and allow you family to live comfortably. As soon as you recognize that your heating system is malfunctioning, it’s time to call the most trusted Gainesville heating repair company.
Common Heating System Problems in Gainesville
There’s never an ideal time to discover your home heating system isn’t working properly, but in the middle of winter is the worst. Don’t wait until freezing temperature hit to discover your heating system needs to be serviced or replaced. The Clark’s Heating and Air team offers you peace of mind that your family will be warm during the cold months. Below is a list of warning signs that your home’s heating system needs to be serviced:
- Unusual odor: When first turned on, a heating system may have a slight burn smell. If the odor continues, or you notice a strong smell of fuel near the boiler or furnace, have it inspected immediately.
- High energy bill: If your energy bill is unusually high, it’s likely that energy is being lost. An inspection of your heating system will reveal where the problem lies.
- Strange noises: Expect your heating system to make some noises, but load, abrupt sounds indicate a part isn’t working properly and need to be replaced.
- No heat: When the heating system stops warming your home or it’s constantly running to produce heat, Clark’s Heating and Air can diagnose the issue.
Maintain Your Heating System
The problem with your HVAC system may not fall under one of the issues listed above. It can be difficult to identify a problem with your heating system if it’s not creating an unusual smell or noise, which makes routine maintenance so important. Gainesville, GA heating repair from Clark’s Heating and Air is a reliable way to extend the life of your system. Seasonal maintenance to your HVAC system will help detect any serviceable challenges, like:
- Bad inducer draft motor
- Dirty air vent and ducts
- Dirty filter
- Failed starting components
- Low refrigerant levels
- Mechanical wear and tear
Work with Your Team of Local Experts
Clark’s Heating and Air team provides professional, timely services to restore your HVAC or heating system. Whether you’re in need of a heating repair or it’s time for a complete system replacement, our technicians will walk you through the process and offer best-fit solutions to remedy your heating challenge. Call Clark’s Heating and Air Gainesville for reliable services to keep your home warm this winter.