Heating Maintenance in Barrow, Gwinnett, Hall, and Jackson County
A functioning heater plays a vital role in the comfort of your home or property. Maintaining your heating system is the best way to get the most out of it’s life-span and avoid future emergencies. At Clark’s Heating & Air, we use advanced technology and hands-on experience to service your heater in the most effective way.
Signs That Your Heater Needs Maintenance
When it comes to maintaining your heating system, it is important to know what signs to look out for that call for professional help. Here are some of the most telling signs you need maintenance:
- No warm air – this may seem like an obvious sign but it is important to test the amount of warm air your heater is supplying before the colder months. If you notice this problem, make sure that your system is attached to a power source and that your pilot light is on.
- It’s been over a year – if you haven’t had your heating system serviced in more than a year, it is a good idea to schedule an appointment.
- Unusually high utility bills – if you are noticing your bills are unusually high, it may be because your heater is working harder to meet the demands of your household.
- Strange noises – if you are hearing strange noises such as screeching or banging noises coming from your HVAC system, it is usually time for a repair of replacement.
- Unusual smells – if strange odors coming from your system could mean you have an electrical problem or moisture pooling.
- It’s old – if your heating system is over 15 years old, it may be worth considering a replacement – especially if it is not working like it should. A professional at Clark’s has the knowledge and experience to inspect your heater and point you in the right direction of a new one.
It’s easy to forget to maintain your heater. Especially in the summer months when you don’t need it. However, routine service will not only prevent future emergencies. It will ensure that you are getting the most out of your heating system. Our employees are trained to work with all types of systems and will give you the maintenance service you need. We will also take the time to discuss how your system may be improved or maintenanced year round in order to effectively meet your property’s needs.
Repairs & installation
If your heater needs repair, our team at Clark’s understands the urgency that this requires. Our team uses industry-leading technology to inspect and repair your system quickly. In the case of replacement and installation of new systems, we will consider your usage needs and property type when we recommend and install your new heater.
If you need heating maintenance, our team at Clark’s Heating & Air is here to help. Call us today to learn more about our services and to schedule an appointment.
Proudly serving heating repairs in the following areas:
Barrow County: Auburn, Bethlehem, Winder
Gwinnett County: Braselton, Buford, Dacula, Hoschton, Lawrenceville, Sugar Hill, Suwanee
Hall County: Flowery Branch, Gainesville, Oakwood
Jackson County: Commerce, Gillsville, Jefferson, Maysville, Pendergrass, Talmo