Furnace repair and maintenance Gainesville, GA is top of mind as winter weather moves into the region. Cold temperatures mean a reliable furnace repair company may be needed sooner than you think. The team at Clark’s Heating and Air realizes that there’s never a good time to need repairs to a broken furnace, so scheduling routine maintenance will help you avoid making an emergency heating call in the middle of the night. The most common furnace repair needs include age, dirty filters, faulty thermostat, frequent cycling, furnace blower runs continuously, lack of heat, loud noises, and pilot light issues.
A lack of regular upkeep is one of the top reasons furnaces stop working properly. Have your furnace serviced by the best heating repair company in Gainesville, GA. Timely repairs mean your home stays warm throughout the winter and your furnace will functions efficiently for years to come.
Heating System Replacement Gainesville, GA
If your furnace begins functioning abnormally, don’t ignore the problem. Furnaces are designed to last 15 to 20 years, but without regular maintenance, their lifespan could be cut in half. A trusted Gainesville, GA furnace repair company can inspect the unit and ensure all parts of the furnace are functioning properly, including:
- Fan inspection
- Clean the vents
- Clean the blower
- Check the thermostat
- Clean or replace the filter system
- Clean or repair furnace ducts
The winter months are when you’ll need warmth from your furnace the most, and having the unity inspected yearly gives you peace of mind that you’ll make it through the winter.
Gainesville, GA Furnace Repair
Gainesville, GA furnace repair from Clark’s Heating and Air is a reliable way to extend the life of your furnace. When the cold temperatures approach, you shouldn’t worry if your home will be warm for your family. Have your furnace inspected annually, but in between service appointments, keep an eye out for these warning signs that a problem exist:
- Unusual odor: When first turned on, a furnace may have a slight burn smell. If the odor continues, however, or you notice a strong smell of fuel near the furnace, have it inspected immediately.
- Slow start: If your furnace needs to be restarted during the day or it takes multiple tries to get it going, the age of your unit may be working against you. Contact your Gainesville, GA furnace repair company soon.
- Pilot light issues: The pilot light in your furnace should burn blue. If the color changes - usually to yellow - poor ventilation could be the problem.
- Strange noises: Expect your furnace to make some noises, but loud, abrupt noises indicate a part isn’t working properly.
- No heat: If the furnace isn’t warming your entire home, Clark’s Heating and Air can diagnose the issue.
Ensure that your furnace will last through the winter and for years to come by having the Clark’s Heating and Air team perform routine maintenance. Schedule your Gainesville, GA furnace repair with our technicians today.