Top HVAC Services in Jefferson, GA
If your heating and cooling unit are giving you sleepless nights, then it’s crucial to get an HVAC contractor to inspect the unit. At Clark’s Heating and Air, we offer HVAC repair at affordable costs, as well as a host of other services
Benefits of HVAC Installation
In case you’re not convinced to purchase an HVAC system, here are benefits that would push the idea forward:
- Lower your electricity bill
- Get clean air in your home
- Better home temperature
- Go green
HVAC installation should also be considered by those who own old units. We offer an array of modern systems that come with great features at reasonable costs.
Signs You Need HVAC Repair
If you notice any of the below signs on your furnace or other heating systems, contact an HVAC contractor in Jefferson, GA from our team today:
- Unfamiliar noises – From the minute you purchase your heating system, you’ll notice that it makes some noise when running. Months after using the heater, you may start to notice more rattling and banging sounds from the furnace, indicating a need for repair.
- Poor air quality – Do you smell the dust in your home even after cleaning the house? That could be your faulty furnace circulating dust into the air. This is a health hazard to your family and should be attended to with urgency.
- Not starting – If your furnace doesn’t start when you switch on the heater, then there’s an issue that could be a significant threat to your house. Some of the main problems include faulty ignition and gas leaks.
You may also encounter other signs like short cycling and unusual heat levels. Once you notice any of these signs, call a professional.
Below are common signs of a faulty AC:
- Bad odor – there are a bunch of different smells that you can experience in your home due to a broken air conditioner. One is the stuffy smell due to mold build-up in the unit. The other is exhaust-fume-stink like that of a car. The latter shows that your AC is leaking some fluids. If there’s a gas leak, then it’ll smell like skunk.
- Strange noises – grinding sounds from your AC are a sign of loose parts or a broken motor.
- Hot air – sometimes, the emission of warm air may be due to a wrong thermostat setting; but other times, it’s because the compressor has a problem.
- AC leaks – if you notice water leaks from your AC, then your cooling system is faulty.
One of the most common ways to spot a faulty AC is when the bill goes up, higher than you usually pay.
Our HVAC Services
We offer several reputable services on HVAC systems for your home. Our HVAC services in Jefferson, GA, and surrounding areas are also for both residential and commercial clients. Our services are categorized into two; cooling and heating services which include:
Contact Us for Quality HVAC Installation Services Today!
Dealing with these systems requires an HVAC expert due to handling the sophisticated equipment, electricity, fluids, and gases involved. Conducting DIY HVAC maintenance is risking the safety of your family and your home as well.
Clark’s Heating and Air is a family business run by daily users of the HVAC system. We only hire highly experienced staff to handle all your needs. Before hiring a professional, we ensure to run a thorough background check to confirm they have a clean track record. We are licensed to conduct HVAC repair and installation services and have created a good reputation in the Jefferson GA community by delivering excellent services and supporting the community’s youth and school programs.
Is your heating or cooling system showing signs of damage? Contact us today or fill out our online form to schedule an appointment and we’ll have a certified technician attend to you with urgency. We also serve the following locations: