Get in touch online to request an appointment or call for air conditioner repair in Auburn, GA. Clark’s Heating and Air is your local, family-owned HVAC company that will treat you right!
Is your AC unit not working like it should? There are a variety of reasons why your air conditioning system isn’t cooling your Auburn property effectively. Our team at Clark’s Heating & Air will give you a proper diagnosis to identify whether you need a repair or replacement. If your unit has come to the end of its lifespan and needs replacement, our technicians will locate and install the best system for you quickly and affordably.
Signs Your AC Unit Needs to be Serviced
It’s important to identify the signs that something is wrong and needs professional attention. If you are experiencing one of the following, give Clark’s Heating & Air a call:
- No cold air. The most obvious sign that you need a replacement is if your AC unit completely stops producing cold air. There are some cases where limited cold air simply means you need to replace dirty air filters but a professional inspection will ensure everything is in working order.
- Your AC unit is over 10 years old. As with all equipment, your air conditioning unit will lose efficiency with age. This typically happens around the 10-15 year mark.
- Strange smells. If you are smelling something unusual coming from your unit, it could mean it is overheating.
- Unusual noises. Unusual noises are also a clear sign you should call a professional at Clark’s Heating & Air. This is often due to a loose fan belt or poor lubrication.
- Water pooling. If your unit has pools of water around it, it may be because you have a blocked drain tube or refrigerant leak.
- Not cooling all rooms. While a duct leak or dirty air filters can be the cause for inefficient cooling on your Auburn property, this can also be due to your AC unit simply not being the right size or in the right location.
AC Replacement and Installation Services
We understand that replacing your Auburn AC unit may seem like an expensive and extensive process – and without the right guidance it can be! At Clark’s Heating & Air, we simply this process by working with you to find the right unit and install it seamlessly.
Our team will thoroughly inspect your Auburn property, taking the time to understand your usage patterns and layout. Once we have an idea of what your usage needs are and what your current system looks like, we will recommend the best AC replacement option for you. Our team at Clark’s Heating & Air take pride in providing quality installation services to both commercial and residential properties. Each of our technicians is trained to work on a variety of systems and are equipped with industry-leading tools to install your unit correctly and prevent future problems.
Work with the Most Trusted Air Conditioning Professionals in Auburn, GA
If you believe your Auburn property needs an AC replacement, our team will give you the diagnosis and recommendation you need. We are happy to act as a guide through the replacement and installation process so that you can live comfortably.
To make an appointment for AC repair in Auburn, Georgia, please call or contact us online.