While repairs and maintenance can extend the life-span of your HVAC system, there will eventually come a time when you need replacement. It’s easy to feel a sense of dread when it comes to looking for and selecting a new system. At Clark’s Heating & Air, it is our mission to make the replacement process easy and will work hard to find and install the right system for you.
How to Know When Your HVAC Unit Should Be Replaced
It is completely normal for heating and cooling systems to lose efficiency as they age. When this occurs, you will begin to notice frequent breakdowns and repairs. While repairs may be the solution, overtime they can add up. It is important to know when an HVAC system is better of replaced than repaired. Here are a few signs to look out for that may mean it’s time to find a new one:
- Your system is more than 10 years old. The 10-year mark is typically the time when serious repairs start to happen and replacements should be considered.
- Frequent repairs. If you are having to shell out money constantly to repair your HVAC unit, a replacement may actually save you money in the long-run.
- High energy bills. If your system is old, it will take more power to cool and heat your property. A new system will be more efficient and save you money on your bills.
- Internal temperature is uneven. Are you noticing your property’s internal temperature is fluctuating? This is a classic sign that something is wrong with your system. A professional at Clark’s will help you decide if this is can be solved by repair or replacement.
Factors that Determine What HVAC Unit is Best for You
If you are looking for a new heating and cooling system for your property, there are a few considerations you should take into account:
- Your geography. What kind of climate do you live in? The average humidity and temperature will influence what type of system is best for you.
- Your current HVAC system. Depending on your set-up, it may be easier to get a similar unit to replace your old one.
- The size of your property. How big your property is and the layout should play a strong role in selecting the right replacement. For example, if your property is larger, you may want to consider a central air conditioning system.
Work with the Most Trusted HVAC Experts in Georgia
At Clark’s Heating & Air, we pride ourselves in providing quality HVAC repairs and replacements. If you are considering a new system, we will thoroughly inspect your old one and your property in order to make the right recommendation for you. If you decide on a replacement, we will find you a system that works with your budget and property. When it comes to installation, our team has the tools and experience to get it right the first time, eliminating unnecessary future repairs. Call us at Clark’s Heating & Air today to learn more about our HVAC replacement services or to schedule an appointment!
Proudly providing heating installation & replacement in the following areas:
Barrow County: Auburn, Bethlehem, Winder
Gwinnett County: Braselton, Buford, Dacula, Hoschton, Lawrenceville, Sugar Hill, Suwanee
Hall County: Flowery Branch, Gainesville, Oakwood
Jackson County: Commerce, Gillsville, Jefferson, Maysville, Pendergrass, Talmo